The following details our support policy and the level of support to expect from Switch Themes.
We’re a small but dedicated team based in Melbourne, Australia, and Montreal and Ottawa in Canada. We love Shopify and we delight in seeing merchants use our themes to grow their businesses online.
Depending on the volume of support requests we receive, we aim to respond to you within 24 hours. But, please allow at least 1–2 business days for a response.
We’re not online during weekends, we’re usually offline spending as much time outside as we can 😄
What our support covers
- General questions about the features and functionality our themes provide.
- Setting up your theme and configuring your theme’s settings.
- Fixing bugs you discover when setting up a Switch theme.
- We aim to fix these bugs for you immediately.
- For theme customizations and tweaks, we can suggest possible solutions and recommend approaches for implementing customizations.
What our support doesn’t cover
- Theme customization requests that require custom coding (HTML, CSS or Liquid).
- Installing third party plugins (including apps).
- In these cases, we advise you to contact the app’s developer for support directly.
- Updating older themes to add features from a newer version.
- General support questions about the Shopify platform and its administration.
- Please contact Shopify support with these kinds of questions.
- Changing the layout or design of a theme, outside the capabilities of the theme’s settings.
- Upgrading themes.
theme.jsfiles for customizations.
- Bugs or errors caused by custom coding or third-party customizations, such as apps.
- If you are custom coding, we recommend you create a back-up of the theme first. You can use your backup to revert your changes if something goes wrong!
- Editing code to improve scores on Google PageSpeed Insights, Shopify’s Speed Score or similar testing tools. Refer to More info.